Monday, June 25, 2012

Ramaji Meetup Group Is Now Live! http://www.meetup.com/Ramaji-Satsang-Group/

Though I arrived in San Diego with my wife Linda exactly one week ago, I have hit the ground running to get the word out about my first public Satsang and the delivery of RASA (Ramaji Advaita Satsang Attunement) to all who are sincerely open to receiving it. The new development is that I have created a Meetup group:


So I am coordinating my first meeting on June 30 from 2 pm to 4 pm at Palm Ridge Park on Palm Avenue exit right off the 805 freeway in South San Diego through them. It is just a casual "meet and greet."

In sum, I am easily reached via the Meetup connection as well as my main public email satsangwithramaji AT gmail Dot Com. I do have another email that I give to private students who are working with me one on one.

Just to be clear, RASA is not an initiation type of thing where I become your guru or any of that. What you receive in RASA is a spiritual download of the Divine Light that is already above your head. I would describe myself as the "facilitator" or "midwife" of your enlightenment, but it is YOUR enlightenment.

In fact, my goal is actually to make myself obsolete. By that I mean I would love for people receiving RASA to immediately go up to 1000 LOC (Level of Consciousness), the top level, and stay there. From my perspective, the Divine Light does take the recipient up to 1000 or the high 900s very quickly.

Staying there at 1000 is another matter, in part because the brain and nervous system need time to adjust to the intensity of the Light. This Light brings life benefits and reveals your unbounded spiritual Self. The main thing is to be receptive to it.

If you receive RASA you can still "short-circuit" it so that you do not receive the elevation of consciousness. I know this because it has happened with a few people. I think in one case the person was devoted to a guru and so felt there was a conflict, even though he had said he wanted to receive RASA.

In another case, I know there had been child abuse. My theory at this point is that receiving RASA had triggered some kind of unwanted "invasion" scenario. The recipient was afraid that their personal autonomy would be violated and their boundary control would be lost. This person had also asked to receive RASA, but they were not in charge of this response due to early traumatic childhood conditioning.

Nonetheless, this sincere receiver did document several positive life changes. They did not show the elevation of LOC I wanted and expected for them, but nonetheless it was very beneficial to them.

For more information about me and RASA, please visit ExperienceRASA.com and Ramaji.org.

many blessings in the Self, Ramaji




No comments:

Post a Comment